TAKE A STAND AGAINST ABUSE OF ANY KIND
40 Inspiring Stories of Women’s Lived Experience of Triumph Over Trauma, Who Are Leading The Way
RACISM – ADDICTION – EMOTIONAL ABUSE- DISABILITY DISCRIMINATION – CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE – RAPE – NEGLECT – FAILURE BY THE MEDICAL PROFESSION – POVERTY – FINANCIAL – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, ORGANISATIONAL AND INSTRETIONAL and the list goes on…
Learn first-hand how these brave, courageous, empowered and powerful women have TAKEN A STAND. Against abuse, and how you can too!
TRIUMPH OVER TRAUMA
4-Days, October 3rd to 6th - 100% FREE
ABOUT WENDY KIER
Wendy is a UK-based author and women’s empowerment mentor specializing in helping solopreneurs to share their message worldwide. To help others overcome trauma and abuse of any kind.
After the massive success of “A Survivor’s Story” and “Rebirth: The Phoenix Rising”, Wendy’s third book is set to arrive with fresh coping, adapting, and overcoming techniques.
Through the “Transmute Trauma Online Conference”, victims and survivors of abuse will have an opportunity to learn how to overcome their vulnerabilities and turn them into strengths, forgive, and enter a healthier, more joyful stage of life.
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN THIS EVENT
1. 40 Hand-picked life-changing empowering stories that inspire hope. From all walks of life from around the world.
2. Real-life heartfelt stories of education, insight, knowledge and wisdom from women who have experienced severe hardship and are now living a happy and prosperous life.
3. New tools and techniques to help you to overcome, transmute trauma and discover who you truly are. Use them in your day-to-day life to help you navigate and manage the devastating emotional impact of trauma.
4. Join us TAKE A STAND, and learn how to stop the devastating cycle of abuse and trauma. Share what you have learned with your family, work colleagues and friends.
5. Raise your level of consciousness, open your heart, and step into limitless opportunities and possibilities. Learn how to be able to emotionally expand and receive so you can thrive and experience life to its fullest.
Oh, and let’s not forget…
It’s free to attend, you can access the talks from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.