Unleashing Your Potential: The Power of Legacy Signature Coaching
Legacy Signature Coaching
Throughout my career, I have had the privilege of working with numerous clients who share a deep desire to leave the world in a better state than they found it. Often, they have experienced adversity and are determined to show others that they can raise their level of consciousness, overcome any challenges, and create a better life for themselves, their families, and society as a whole.
As I reflect on the stories of these transformative individuals, including myself, I realize that we unintentionally lay the foundation for leaving a lasting legacy. Whether they are therapists, personal coaches, or business
coaches, their expertise and efforts have a profound impact. They write books, engage in deep-level work with clients, and inspire positive change not only in their clients’ lives but also in their families, colleagues, and the
wider community. They motivate and contribute to making the world a better place.
Creating a legacy holds significant importance because it allows us to transcend the daily routines and tasks that consume our time and energy. When we take a moment to reflect on the notion of legacy and fully
embrace it, we begin to realize the true power of our impact. Often, we become so engrossed in running our businesses and serving our clients that we lose sight of the bigger picture.
By stepping back and looking beyond our immediate experiences, we can uncover a deeper sense of purpose and fulfilment. It becomes evident that true joy and satisfaction come from more than just the day-to-day grind.
Creating a legacy means making a lasting impact, not only in the lives of our clients but also in our communities and society as a whole.
As solo entrepreneurs, we face challenges and complexities that can sometimes drain our energy. However, when we recognize the broader scope of our work and the legacy, we have the potential to leave behind, we
can find renewed motivation and purpose. It becomes an opportunity to make a more significant and meaningful difference, experiencing greater satisfaction and fulfilment along the way.
In the context of coaching, a coaching legacy refers to the profound influence, positive changes, and lasting contributions that a coach imparts through their interactions with clients. It encompasses the transformation,
growth, and empowerment experienced by clients as a result of the coach’s guidance, support, and expertise. A coaching legacy extends beyond individual client relationships and has a ripple effect on their lives,
professional communities, and society at large. It represents the coach’s unique imprint on the coaching profession and their unwavering commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Through my mentoring, I have assisted numerous coaches in breaking free from the cycle of undercharging and giving away their time for free. By providing guidance and support, they were able to increase their fees, often reaching four-figure amounts. This newfound financial stability has granted them the freedom to improve their own lives, as well as the lives of their families and clients. Witnessing the positive impact this transformation has on their personal and professional lives brings me immense satisfaction.
My passion lies in making a positive impact on the world and leaving a meaningful legacy. One of the ways I pursue this is by raising awareness about the devastating impact of trauma on individuals and society. I share my own story, which became a bestseller on Amazon and even garnered a review from Brunel University London, something I am immensely proud of. Additionally, I lead collaborative book projects where women share their stories of triumph over trauma. Furthermore, I organize an annual online conference called “Take a Stand Against Abuse.”
Working closely with personal and business coaches who share my commitment to creating positive change is incredibly fulfilling. Through my mentoring, I aim to empower individuals to break free from the cycle of overworking and undercharging, enabling them to achieve financial freedom and improve their own lives, as well as the lives of their families and clients. The positive impact I have on their journeys is something I
deeply cherish, and I take pride in being part of their path to success. Ultimately, my goal is to inspire others to surpass their own expectations and make a lasting difference in the world. I strongly believe that by
collaborating and supporting one another, we can raise the bar for personal achievement and create a brighter future for ourselves and future generations. By leaving a legacy of awareness, empowerment, and positive
change, I aspire to contribute to a better world for all.
Achieving Greatness: Unleashing Your Leadership Potential
The connection between becoming a better leader and a legacy signature coaching program is particularly relevant for coaches as leaders.
Here’s how the two are interconnected in the context of coaching: Personal Growth: A legacy signature coaching program focused on coaching leaders facilitates personal development, allowing coaches to
enhance their self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and gain a deeper understanding of their values, purpose, and strengths. By investing in personal growth, coaches can elevate their leadership abilities, improve
their coaching skills, and enhance their overall effectiveness. Vision and Mission Alignment: Coaches as leaders need to define a compelling vision and mission that inspires and guides their coaching
practice. Through a coaching program, coaches can clarify their purpose, values, and long-term goals, aligning them with their coaching vision. This alignment ensures that their leadership style and coaching approach are
consistent with their desired legacy and the impact they want to make.
Skill Development: Effective coaching leadership requires a diverse set of skills, such as active listening, powerful questioning, empathy, and facilitation. A legacy signature coaching program offers coaches tailored
training and coaching to develop and refine these skills. By strengthening their coaching toolbox, coaches can lead with greater confidence, influence their clients effectively, and make a significant impact on their
Legacy and Impact: A coaching program encourages coaches to reflect on the kind of impact they want to have on their clients, their coaching community, and the coaching profession as a whole. It helps coaches
define their coaching legacy by identifying the values they want to instill, the culture they want to create, and the positive change they want to bring about through their coaching practice. Coaches can develop strategies and action plans to leave a lasting, meaningful legacy and positively influence the lives of their clients.
Continuous Improvement: Just like coaching itself, coaching leadership is an ongoing journey of growth and learning. A legacy signature coaching program provides coaches with the tools, resources, and support to
continually improve their coaching skills and leadership abilities. By engaging in regular coaching sessions, receiving feedback, and reflecting on their progress, coaches can evolve and enhance their coaching practice,
ensuring they continue to make a lasting impact as leaders in the coaching field.
In summary, a legacy signature coaching program serves as a catalyst for coaches as leaders to become better leaders by fostering personal growth, aligning vision and mission, developing essential coaching skills, shaping a meaningful coaching legacy, and promoting continuous improvement. Through such a program, coaches can enhance their coaching effectiveness, inspire their clients, and leave a positive, enduring impact on
the coaching profession.
Client: Dr. Emily Smith
Background: Dr. Emily Smith is a professional coach with years of experience and expertise in dealing with trauma, grief, and mental health. She is also trained in Hypnotherapy and Evolution Coaching.
Goals: Dr. Smith’s driving force is to create a legacy signature coaching program that can continue to make an impact even after she stops working. Her goal is not merely to earn money but to create something valuable that she can pass onto the next generation and possibly use to train others.
Target Audience: Dr. Smith is targeting people from broken families dealing with alienation and estrangement. She believes her program could give them the impetus to rise from painful emotional situations and start leading happier, more content lives.
Challenges for the Target Audience: The primary challenges her target audience face are overwhelming grief, trauma, and loss.
Value Proposition: Dr. Smith brings many resources to the table that can add value to her program. These include years of personal experience, training in grief management, brain trauma, mental health, Hypnotherapy, and Evolution Coaching. She is adept at understanding what clients need to express but may not be saying directly.
Offers and Pricing: Dr. Smith is currently in the process of rebuilding her business and developing her packages. Previously, she offered a package for £2500, which included 7 x 1-hour sessions and 6 x 30-minute sessions over six months. Currently, she offers a package of six 2-hour sessions at £175 a session, payable 48 hours in advance. This is not her preferred offering and she’s looking to set up more comprehensive packages soon.
THE TREE THINGS SHE FOUND THE MOST CHALLANGING
Here are the top three challenges that Dr. Emily Smith was facing:
1. Defining and Structuring Offers: Dr. Smith is struggling to define her offers and create structured packages that will meet her clients’ needs and align with her business goals. Her current offer does not align with her preferred business model, which indicates she’s still in the process of figuring out what kind of packages and pricing structure would work best for her and her clients.
2. Transition and Rebuilding Phase: She’s currently in a transition phase, disconnecting from her previous work with Grief Recovery and rebuilding her own practice. This phase can be quite challenging as it involves redefining her brand, offerings, and business strategy.
3. Cash Flow Management: Dr. Smith has indicated a preference for receiving payment in full before starting the coaching program. This suggests that she might be having challenges with cash flow management and ensuring a steady income stream, particularly during her rebuilding phase.
HOW DID CREATING A LEGACY SIGNTURE PROGRAM HELP?
Creating her legacy signature program has been transformative in resolving Dr. Emily Smith’s challenges. Here are the most notable impacts:
1. Defining and Structuring Offers: The process of creating her signature program aided Dr. Smith in clearly defining her offerings. She identified her unique approach, the specific results her clients can expect, and how the program would be delivered. This clarity empowered her to create structured pack ages that meet her clients’ needs and align with her business goals.
2.Transition and Rebuilding Phase: Developing a legacy signature program provided a solid foundation upon which Dr. Smith could rebuild her practice. Rather than recreating her previous work with Grief Recovery, she built something uniquely her own that reflects her skills, experiences, and passion. This made her transition smoother and her practice more resilient.
3. Cash Flow Management: With a clearly defined, high-value signature program in place, Dr. Smith found it easier to justify and implement her preferred payment terms. When clients saw the value in her program and how it’s distinct from others on the market, they became more willing to pay in full up front. This helped stabilize her income stream.
In creating a legacy signature program, Dr. Smith has not only established a sustainable revenue source for her business, but she’s also ensured that her unique approach to helping families deal with grief, trauma, and loss can continue to make an impact long after she decides to retire or move on. Her unique methodology continues to change lives, and the legacy of her work will persist, inspiring and supporting generations to come.
THE KEY LEARNING POINTS
1. Define Your Legacy: A critical part of developing a signature coaching program is understanding what you want your legacy to be. This legacy will guide the creation of your program and help you stay focused on your long-term goals.
2. Know Your Audience: Understanding the specific needs, challenges, and desires of your target audience is essential. In Dr. Smith’s case, her audience is composed of individuals from broken families dealing with alienation and estrangement. Tailoring the program to address their unique challenges and meet their needs will be crucial for its success.
3. Leverage Your Expertise: Your unique skills, experiences, and training are invaluable resources. Use these to add value to your program, making it distinctive and effective. For Dr. Smith, her training in grief management, brain trauma, mental health, Hypnotherapy, and Evolution Coaching, as well as her ability to empathize deeply with her clients, can all be leveraged in her signature program.
4. Package Your Services: Developing structured packages for your coaching program can help manage client expectations and streamline your work process. It also helps clients understand what they’re investing in and the potential outcomes of their investment.
5. Pricing and Payment Strategy: Reflect on your pricing and payment terms to ensure they align with your business goals and needs. Having a strategy in place can contribute to a smoother business operation and improved client relationships.
6. Resilience in Transition: Remember that building a new signature program, especially when transitioning away from a previous way of operating, can be a complex process. It will take time, resilience, and perhaps a period of trial and error to find the best way forward.
These learning points can not only assist Dr. Smith in creating a successful legacy signature coaching program but also provide valuable insights for any professional aiming to create a lasting impact in their field.
NOTE: I have changed the name to protect the client
Join our Legacy Signature Coaching Program Masterclass Workshop
Legacy Coaching Examples Igniting Legacies:
Powerful Examples of Legacy Coaching
The sphere of legacy coaching has seen the emergence of some truly inspiring women-led initiatives. These programs, curated by and for women, serve to embolden participants, helping them navigate their unique
challenges, amplify their strengths, and design a powerful, lasting legacy. This is a testament to the monumental shift toward recognizing and uplifting women’s voices and leadership in various sectors.
Here, we explore a few notable examples of women-led legacy coaching programs that are leaving an indelible imprint on the world:
The Tara Mohr Wise Leadership Coaching: Tara Mohr offers a unique program designed specifically for women. Mohr’s coaching assists women in uncovering their inner wisdom and leadership potential, thereby shaping their legacy in both professional and personal settings.
SHEROES Legacy Coaching: Led by Sairee Chahal, SHEROES is a platform that offers support, resources, and opportunities for women, including coaching services. The coaching provided helps women shape their paths,
careers, and legacies, focusing on building self-esteem and empowering women to realize their potential.
The Gaia Project for Women’s Leadership: Founded by Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin, this project offers coaching services aimed at fostering innovative, resilient, and ethical leadership among women. It helps women shape their leadership legacies in ways that align with their values and positively impact their communities and organizations.
Dr. Marcia Reynolds’s Legacy Coaching: As a former president of the International Coach Federation, Dr. Marcia Reynolds offers legacy coaching services focusing on the development of emotional intelligence and
conscious leadership among women leaders. Her approach assists women in creating a powerful and lasting imprint in their fields.
The Hivery’s Women’s Legacy Lab: Founded by Grace Kraaijvanger, the Women’s Legacy Lab offers a mastermind coaching group for women leaders, entrepreneurs, and creators. It’s designed to assist women in making a positive, lasting impact in the world.
Other noteworthy examples include:
1. Martha Beck Coaching: Martha Beck is a well-known life coach who has been in the industry for over two decades. She has authored several books and hosts online courses and retreats. Website:
Experience: Martha Beck has been in the coaching industry for over two decades, which has allowed her to develop a deep understanding of human behaviour and personal development.
Authorship: Martha Beck is the author of several books, including the bestselling “Finding Your Own North Star,” which has helped countless individuals discover their life purpose and navigate major life transitions.
Online courses and retreats: Martha Beck Coaching offers a variety of online courses and retreats that allow individuals to work on their personal development from the comfort of their own home. This accessibility has made her coaching programs more widely available.
Personalization: Martha Beck Coaching takes a personalized approach to coaching, helping clients identify their unique strengths, values, and goals. This helps clients develop a deeper understanding of themselves
and make meaningful progress towards their goals.
Results: Martha Beck Coaching has a track record of producing positive results for clients, with many individuals reporting significant personal growth, career success, and improved relationships as a result of
working with Martha and her team. Overall, Martha Beck Coaching’s combination of experience, authorship,
accessibility, personalization, and results make it a standout legacy coaching program.
2. Brave Thinking Institute: The Brave Thinking Institute is a coaching program founded by Mary Morrissey that focuses on personal and professional development. They provide coach training and certification, as well as personal coaching and online courses.
Foundational values: The Brave Thinking Institute is built on the values of courage, contribution, and collaboration. These values are embedded in the programs and teachings they offer, and are often reflected in the testimonials and success stories of their clients.
Established reputation: The Brave Thinking Institute has been around for over 30 years and has worked with thousands of clients. They have a proven track record of success, with many individuals reporting
transformative experiences through their coaching and training programs.
Comprehensive offerings: The Brave Thinking Institute offers a range of coaching and training programs, from individual coaching to certification programs for aspiring coaches. This breadth of offerings allows individuals
to find a program that fits their needs and goals.
Experienced leadership: Mary Morrissey, the founder of the Brave Thinking Institute, has over 40 years of experience as a personal development expert and has authored several books on the subject. Her leadership and expertise are integral to the success of the program.
Innovative approach: The Brave Thinking Institute’s coaching approach combines elements of spirituality, neuroscience, and psychology to help clients achieve their goals. This unique approach sets them apart from
other coaching programs and may be a factor in their success.
Through these programs, women are not only defining their career paths and achieving personal success, but they’re also crafting meaningful legacies. These programs help women leaders leave a lasting imprint on their teams, communities, and industries, thus shaping a future that values and promotes women’s leadership.
You might also want to explore:
Institute for Integrative Nutrition
The Handel Group
John Maxwell Team
Dale Carnegie Training
The Coaches Training Institute
1. Connection between Coaching and Leadership: The text highlights the relevance of a legacy signature coaching program for coaches as leaders. It emphasizes that by investing in personal growth and enhancing coaching skills, coaches can elevate their leadership abilities and overall effectiveness.
2. Personal Growth: A legacy signature coaching program helps coaches enhance their self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and understanding of values, purpose, and strengths. This personal development contributes to their growth as leaders.
3. Vision and Mission Alignment: Coaches need to define a compelling vision and mission that aligns with their coaching practice. A coaching program assists coaches in clarifying their purpose, values, and long-term goals, ensuring consistency between their leadership style, coaching approach, and desired legacy.
4. Skill Development: Effective coaching leadership requires a diverse set of skills such as active listening, powerful questioning, empathy, and facilitation. A legacy signature coaching program offers tailored training and coaching to develop and refine these skills, enabling coaches to lead with confidence and influence their clients effectively.
5. Legacy and Impact: The coaching program encourages coaches to reflect on the impact they want to have on their clients, coaching community, and the coaching profession. Coaches define their coaching legacy, instilling values, creating a positive culture, and bringing about meaningful change in clients’ lives.
6. Continuous Improvement: Coaching leadership is an ongoing journey of growth and learning. A legacy signature coaching program provides coaches with tools, resources, and support to continually improve their coaching skills and leadership abilities, ensuring a lasting impact as leaders in the coaching field.
7. Leaving a Legacy: The text emphasizes the importance of creating a lasting legacy as a coach. It allows coaches to transcend daily routines and tasks and find a deeper sense of purpose and fulfillment. By making a lasting impact on clients, communities, and society, coaches can experience greater satisfaction and contribute to positive change.
8. Financial Stability and Empowerment: The text mentions how coaching programs have helped coaches break free from undercharging and improve their financial stability. This newfound freedom enables coaches to improve their own lives, as well as the lives of their families and clients, leading to personal and professional fulfillment.
9. Making a Positive Impact: The author’s passion lies in making a positive impact on the world and leaving a meaningful legacy. They aim to raise awareness about trauma’s impact, empower individuals to achieve financial freedom, and inspire others to surpass their own expectations and create positive change.
10. Collaboration and Support: The author emphasizes the importance of collaborating and supporting one another as coaches. By working together and raising the bar for personal achievement, coaches can contribute to a better future for themselves and future generations.
Overall, the key insights revolve around the interconnectedness of coaching and leadership, the importance of personal growth, vision alignment, skill development, legacy and impact, continuous improvement, leaving a lasting legacy, financial stability, making a positive impact, and the power of collaboration and support in the coaching profession.
The Accidental Legacy Empowering Coaches to Leave a Profound Imprint
What makes this book unique?
Author’s Perspective: As a dyslexic author, Wendy Kier brings a unique perspective to coaching and leadership. Her personal struggles and triumphs add a layer of authenticity and relatability that isn’t commonly found in similar books.
Emphasis on Legacy: While many coaching books focus on building skills and growing businesses, Wendy places a significant emphasis on the concept of legacy. She encourages coaches to think about the long-term impact of their work and the enduring imprint they can leave on their clients and their field.
Incorporation of Technology: This book uniquely incorporates the transformative role of technology in overcoming personal obstacles and professional challenges. The author’s use of AI tools to manage dyslexia, and the consequent impact on her coaching and writing, offer a unique exploration of the intersection of technology and coaching.
Actionable Strategies: The book is not just theoretical; it offers practical, actionable strategies for success. It provides a roadmap for creating a signature coaching program and scaling a coaching business, providing value to both new and experienced coaches.
Inspiring Stories: This book includes inspiring stories of resilience and determination, emphasizing the power of the human spirit. These stories serve to motivate readers, offering tangible examples of overcoming adversity.